Thursday, April 06, 2006

Links I

Ok, I've found the UN report referred to in this post yesterday. The relevant page is this one, for the thirty-ninth session (3 - 7 April 2006) of the United Nations Commission on Population and Development.

The relevant report is this one: Report of the Secretary-General on world population monitoring, focusing on international migration and development (Agenda item 3 on the page linked above). The session is essentially to prepare the following meeting:

High Level Dialogue on International Migration and Development United Nations General Assembly, 14-15 September 2006.

Both the dialogue meeting and the report are going straight into the sidebar. I will blog separately about the contents of the migration report when I have read it and when I have the time to do so. (Incidentally, the sidebar is, as I keep saying, a work in progress, my next step will be to organise some category links like ageing, sensecence, immigration, birth postponement,HIV/Aids, low fertility trap etc, please keep the links coming, thanks).

No comments: